Friday, October 5, 2012

Chic of the Week #156

Hello friends! Well, you got very creative using those numbers on your creations! Loved each and every one and it was difficult choosing just one. But alas, that's what I must do. This is the card I chose by Sarah!

I just love her clever use of the numbers on her background!  It really made a statement!  Congratulations Sarah!  Please contact me at lisajugs@roadrunner.com for your Chic of the Week badge!
 
I really can't end without giving a few shout-outs to some equally fabulous creations.
 
Debbie created this Medusa Halloween card that totally freaked me out (in a good way!)!  Great image!
 
Maria created a card that was so colorful and sparkly!
 
Alyssa's birthday scrapbook page for her son was beautiful.  Her coloring is amazing!
 
Brenda recycled some numbered key tags to use on her card!  Very clever!
 
Kara created a cool 3-D pattern on her card and I loved the colors!
 
Thanks to everyone who played! We are actually starting our 3rd year here at Just Us Girls and we love seeing you participate each week! Tune in tomorrow for Andrea's sketch challenge!  See you then!


1 comment:

forex news said...

I love it, it's very creative...

Our Visitors