Friday, December 21, 2012

Chic of the Week #167

Hi everyone!  Wow!  We had so many wonderful entries with our pretty pink/white/green colors!  I did choose one entry, although I could have chosen quite a few!  So this week's winner is Emily Keaton.
Isn't this an adorable tag?  I just love how the colors pop!  Those embossed trees and so pretty in all their white!  Congratulations Emily!
 
Here are a few others that caught my eye.
 
This adorable Christmas owl card just pulled at my heart strings.  The artist (I'm not sure of her name) is from Poland and that is my heritage.  It's such a beautiful card!
 
Jen Mitchell unknowingly recreated the poinsettia on our graphic!  So pretty!
 
 
Thanks for playing along this week!  Tomorrow is a new Photo Inspiration challenge, and you won't want to miss out on this one!  See you then!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your win Emily and thank you so much for spotting my stocking, too ;-) Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones, take care, Ira xox

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, THANK YOU so much for picking my card! You've truly made my day :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Our Visitors