Friday, August 29, 2014

Chic of the Week #255

Hey everyone!  Loved seeing all the floral and rustic inspiration you all took from our inspiration photo!  Your creations were just was I envisioned when I chose this photo!  You certainly did not disappoint!
 
So this week's Chic of the Week is Wanda Cullen with this beauty!
 
I just love sunflowers (take a look at my blog and you'll see!).  This card is just what it says...AMAZING!
 
Congratulations Wanda!  Please contact me at lisajugs@roadrunner.com for your Chic of the Week badge.
 
And many thanks go out to everyone who played along!  I wish you all could win!
 
Since we have a 5th Saturday this month, tomorrow is our Wild Card challenge!  Please stop by to see what Marisa has up her sleeve for all of us!  See you then!
 
Photobucket
 


No comments:

Our Visitors