Friday, April 13, 2018

Chic of the Week #435

Thanks so much to all those that went BOLD this last week 
with such a variety to set your eyes on.
As usual we had outstanding creations and
it is always hard to choose just one.

The one that I COULDN'T go past was
this beauty from our
  Chic of the Week Aileen Ryan 

Aileen's colouring of those flowers is exquisite, 
not to mention the background. 
I picked up on the vase that to me looks 
just like crystal. This card just blew me away!

Congratulations Aileen.
Please contact me Ina at
imtoocrafty@gmail.com
 for your Chic of the Week Badge.

Before I sign off I NEED to make special mention 
and share this amazing and beautifully coloured card by
a Very Talented Young Lady who I am sure will
WOW us in the future with her talent.
She is the niece of our very own Carol Mayne.
How's this for a Young Lady just turned 8!


Well Done! Take a Bow.

Thanks again for choosing to play at Just Us Girls.
Come back tomorrow for our
Trend Week with the lovely Lisa.
I had a lot of fun with this one.




9 comments:

Mimi said...

Both beautiful cards! Love the bold colors of both!

Aileen said...

Thank you so much for picking my card this week ladies, very appreciated.

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous cards! Jo x

cm said...

Aileen's card is an explosion of gorgeous colour! Congratulations! Thank you soooooo much for showcasing my niece's card! She'll be thrilled when I share this fabulous shout-out with her!
Hugs~carol

JoAnn said...

Both cards are beautiful. Congratulations to Aileen and also to Carol's niece as her gard is well done.

Bobby said...

Aileen's card caught my eye and my heart too, Ina. Congratulations Aileen and also to Ms T. Carol has taught her well.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Our Visitors